Chris Moody Manager
Chris has worked in the field of corporate restructuring and insolvency for over 7 years.
Chris has worked on all forms of insolvency administrations in the SME space, including Receiverships, Voluntary Administrations, Creditors Voluntary Liquidations and Members Voluntary Liquidations.
Chris has particular experience in the following industries:
- Solvent Liquidations
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Flinders University (2010)
- Chartered Accountant (CA) (2015)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association - Insolvency Education Program (2014)
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (Graduate)
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
Chris has had significant involvement with the operational control of small to medium size engagements, including:
- Key staff member involved in the procurement and staffing of a trading pharmacy business
- Key staff member in control of over ninety solvent liquidations to assist large organisations undergoing corporate simplification
- Operational control of numerous appointments in regional South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales
- Key staff member in various receivership appointments covering significant fishery licences, a retirement village as well as commercial, agricultural and residential property
- Numerous small to medium court liquidations and creditors voluntary liquidations