Heard Phillips has a long history in providing forensic accounting and litigation support services to legal practitioners and the business community.
Our senior staff members provide analysis and independent expert advice on a broad range of commercial and accounting matters including:
- Calculating economic loss;
- Fraud; and
- Accounting interpretation of transactions, structures and agreements.
With significant commercial, accounting and financial experience Heard Phillips can investigate financial statements and transactions to unravel complex financial and accounting issues.
Our skills enable us to:
- Investigate financial reports looking for accounting misstatements;
- Reconstruct accounting records and transactions;
- Conduct employee fraud investigations;
- Conduct asset and funds tracing; and
- Prepare financial and fraud investigations.